- The Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA) which oversees the trainings in Biodynamic CST. Includes good general info and practitioner referrals as well.
- The International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings. Any of us who have attended these trainings earn the one-time designation BCST.
- The Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health (APPPAH) provides an open forum in which to gather scientific and experiential data on the prenatal and perinatal psychology (PPN) of babies.
- Michael Shea taught the initial 700 hour training I took from 2002 to 2004. It was a full, rich and lifechanging experience. I continue to receive supervision from Michael.
- Ray Castellino teaches Pre-natal and Birth Therapy, his highly effective multi-disciplinary approach to healing the after-effects from our earliest experiences of shock and trauma. I took Ray's Foundation Training between 2002 and 2004 and have continued to study with him and receive supervision since then.
- Gary Peterson teaches Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy locally in the North Bay Area. He is a skilled, experienced Polarity therapist as well.
- Anna and John Chitty's Colorado School of Energy Studies - These two are great teachers of Polarity Therapy, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, as well other somatic trainings. Check them out.
- TJaap van der Wal, MD, PhD, the embryologist currently teaching from a phenomenological approach and inspiring the Biodynamic Craniosacral world.
- Richard Strozzi-Heckler, the founder of Strozzi Institute, is a pioneer teacher of Somatics who has written and taught masterfully about what embodiment is and what we become capable of as we embody ourselves more fully. It turns out we become better leaders, whether leaders of ourselves in our own personal lives or of whole organizations and businesses.
Michel Odent is a gynecologist originating from France. He publishes about the relationship between the quality of pregnancy, prenatal existence and birth and the later constitution and behavior of children. He developed good arguments to state that the modern tendency to manipulate, to control pregnancy and birth (including fertilization) with technological measures is not free from consequences for the psyche of children. He asks whether there is a relationship between HOW we are born and our later attitude in life towards others. Are the modern techniques of fertilization and controlling birth free of consequences?
- The excellent film "What Babies Want - An Exploration of the Consciousness of Infants", made by Debby Takikawa - now on Youtube. Debbie made this film while completing the Biodynamic training I was also in with Michael Shea. She is also the co-author of the excellent book on soothing your infant Calms, as listed below.
- Carry Contey, PhD, is a parenting coach I highly recommend. Check out her website. It's fun!
Calms, A Guide to Soothing Your Baby, by Debby Takikawa, DC, and Carrie Contey, PhD. This book is short, easy to read, and gives the kind of research-based support parents need to help them remain present when their baby is upset. You will benefit and your child will be blessed as you implement what's taught here! Unfortunately Calms is now out of print but you can get the same support from Carry Contey's PDF about it.